Personalized URLS (PURLs) are personal web landing pages created for each direct mail recipient and dynamically generated on each direct mail piece. An example of how this might look would be:
PURLs let you deliver a highly targeted message and give your customers the ability to immediately respond to your offers.
3 Steps to Increasing Response and Improving ROI
Generate Personalized URLs
- Your mailing list is used to automatically generate Personalized URLs for each individual record in your mail file.
- Personalized URLs invite each mail recipient to their own "private screening" of your product or service. Or you simply invite them to learn more - on their own terms.
- Allows for instant response - a preference for many in today's fast-paced world.
Build VIP Landing Pages
- Create VIP Landing Pages that integrate and expand the direct mail message or offer.
- Personalize your responders initial online visit with variable data and images.
- Produce multiple versions to meet list segmentation requirements.
- Set marketing triggers to flag important responder preferences.
Profile, Segment, & Activate Responders
- Profile responders based on their preferences and obtain key qualifying information.
- Segment responders and provide them with a more personalized, relevant online experience.
- Activate responders to begin a self-serve transaction, request dialogue with a company representative, or request further information.
Track & Manage Results in Real Time
- Generate powerful reports, gaining immediate insight into the effectiveness of your campaign.
- Track results by individual responder, visitor profile, or any other criteria.
- Route leads to the appropriate representatives via multiple communications platforms, including CRM, email, cell phone and pager.