- Acceptance of Terms. To obtain full access to the Amazingmail.com®, Inc. (Amazingmail) website, you must read the terms and conditions of service set forth below (the "User Agreement") and agree to be legally bound by the obligations imposed on you in this User Agreement. By clicking the "I Accept" button, you accept the terms and conditions of this Agreement. We may amend this User Agreement without notice to you by posting the changes on our website, and changes will be effective 10 days after being posted.
- Registered Users Limited. The postcard printing and mailing services offered on this website are available only to individuals age 18 or over who are residents of the United States. We may refuse any or all of our services to anyone at any time, in our sole discretion.
- Retail Policies. Our Retail Policies for purchasing Amazingmail® postcards and purchasing other products or services from Amazingmail on this website and our refund policy are available here and are incorporated herein. All costs and taxes are quoted in U.S. dollars. You must pay all applicable taxes on purchases made on our website. We may in our sole discretion add, delete or change some or all of the prices of our products and services at any time without notice.
You are subscribing to Amazingmail's online postcard design, printing and mailing service that allows you to design, print and mail postcards via the Amazingmail postcard service.
Postcard credits may be purchased online using your credit card. During the first thirty days after purchasing postcard credits, if you are not satisfied with Amazingmail's services for any reason, you may notify Amazingmail customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org and Amazingmail will refund to you (by crediting your credit card account) the purchase price of any unused postcard credits remaining from that purchase.
- Expiration Policies. Each time you purchase, Amazingmail will record the number of postcard credits you have purchased in your Amazingmail account. You may then use Amazingmail's services, including online storage of your personal images, use of postcard gallery images and the online address book and other services, at no additional charge, to design, print and mail postcards, until you have consumed the number of postcards credited to your account, or two years elapse, whichever occurs first. You will not receive any interest on the value of any unused balances in your account.
If you do not print and mail the postcards credited to your account within two years of the date of their purchase, your right to use the balance of those postcard credits will expire and they will be removed from your account. You will not have any right to receive a refund for any of the expired postcard credits.
- Free Cards. From time to time Amazingmail may offer one or more "free cards" to its visitors and members. Amazingmail reserves the right to cancel free cards that are not used within 90 days of issue. Amazingmail reserves the right to cancel free cards that are associated in any way with incorrect user information including non-functional email addresses. Generally, such free cards will be removed at the end of the month following expiration of the free card.
- Amazingmail is a Tool for Creating and Mailing Postcards. Other than when you use an image or text supplied by us or our licensors, Amazingmail will not be involved in any way with the design or creation of your postcards. Except for postcards created by users before verification of their user information (collectively "Non-verified Users"), we will not routinely screen or review text or graphics before printing and mailing postcards. We cannot nor do we try to control the content of postcards created on our website, except postcards created by Non-verified Users. You (whether or not you are a Non-verified User), are solely responsible for and assume all liability arising from all postcards that you and any other person using your User ID and password print and mail using the Amazingmail website. If a third party notifies us of a problem postcard, or if we become aware of a problem postcard created by you, we may review the postcard and take any action with respect to the postcard that we deem necessary in our sole discretion, including, but not limited to, refusing to mail the postcard. The fact that we review a postcard and allow the postcard to be mailed does not mean that: (1) we approve or endorse the content of the postcard, (2) the postcard complies with all applicable laws, or (3) you will not incur any liability or harm arising from the postcard.
- Return Address on Your Postcards. Amazingmail will automatically print a return address on every postcard that you create using the Amazingmail website. The default return address is the billing address on your credit card unless you modify your return address. It is a breach of United States Postal Regulations to show a false return address on mail.
- You Will Comply with All Laws. When you use the Amazingmail website in any way such as creating, printing and mailing postcards, you will comply at all times with all applicable United States federal, state and local laws, statutes, regulations, and ordinances and will not take any action that harms or violates the rights of any person or entity. If you mail a postcard outside the United States, you will comply with the laws of the country to which the postcard is mailed.
- Amazingmail® may Cooperate with Third Parties. You authorize Amazingmail and its vendors and contractors to cooperate with the U.S. Postal Service and any U.S. or non-U.S. law enforcement or governmental agency, which cooperation includes, but is not limited to, Amazingmail voluntarily disclosing (i.e. without being subject to a lawful order to disclose) to the U.S. Postal Service, and any U.S. or non-U.S. law enforcement and/or governmental agency any or all of Your Information and your Content.
- Indemnity. You will indemnify and hold Amazingmail, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, shareholders, employees, agents, printers, contractors, vendors, co-branders, suppliers, internet service providers, and partners harmless from any loss, cost, claim, demand or other harm of any kind, including reasonable attorneys' fees, due to or arising out of Your Information, your Content, your use of this website, the use of this website by any person who uses this website while logged on under your user name and password, postcards mailed using your user name and password, your default under any provision in this User Agreement, your violation of any laws and your violation of any rights of another person.
- Termination. Amazingmail, in its sole discretion without notice to you, may: (1) terminate your access to its website or your use of any feature of its website, (2) remove and discard any of Your Information and your Content stored on the website, or (3) refuse to mail any postcard and (4) terminate this website, or any feature on the website. Amazingmail will not be liable to you or any third-party for any suspension or termination of your access to this website or your Content; except Amazingmail will refund to you any unused amounts credited to your account.
- Links. This website may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other web sites or resources. Amazingmail is not responsible for the availability of any external sites or resources to which we hyperlink ("Linked Sites"), and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from Linked Sites. Amazingmail will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance