The copyright in all material on this website (other than material provided by users) is held by AmazingMail.com, Inc., or its licensors. Except in connection with creating and mailing postcards on this website, none of the copyrighted material on this website may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise. You also may not "mirror" any material contained on this website on any other server.
Amazing Mail respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Amazing Mail may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the accounts of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Amazing Mail's Copyright Agent the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that is allegedly infringed;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Amazing Mail's Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
2130 S 7th Avenue, Suite 170
Phoenix, AZ 85007
By phone: 1-888-681-1214
By fax: 480-281-4801
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org